Exile Preliminary 2 Exile Preliminary 2

Oh noes, I'm late!

Ah, Friday the 13th, the perfect day for me to write a late review for you.

First of all, I congratulate you on another completed chapter, and an award.
I see you have used your tablet wisely, and this much easier to watch than that of your previous style. In some points, you may have simplified the drawings a little too much. It's not bad, just might not be the best habit to get into (cutting corners).
The speech was better off this time, and it seemed that they were just having a conversation with each other, and not a few sound files sent to you by different people.
Overall mark, 8/10, because you improved since last time, but still have room to improve. Oh. It appears I just used the same word in that sentence twice, so now it sounds weird. I apologise.
Looking forward to Part 3 (or is that Chapter 3?).

RiverJordan responds:

Nupe, this be chapter 2, thus the "Chapter II"

Exile remastered is out though, make sure you check that one out =D and thanks for the review.

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

Needs work.

You need to be a lot less accepting than you were. You let quite a few crappy things stay in there, while others you could have stuck with the nicer ones. Some of them just had 2 keyframe loops for animations, and we don't want to see that.

Biosock Biosock

....

I would suggest you don't trace over pictures of characters for anything, because you needed to draw them on more angles. Try drawing them in your own style next time, it will make it easier. The voice acting does need some work, and try not to overdo it with the line tool next time.

Simple RPG Batlle Tut! Simple RPG Batlle Tut!

Boring.

The first thing that's wrong with this is that there's no background music. Can't have a tutorial without no music.
Second, there were almost no pictures, you should include pictures of things like the Properties box and all that.
Lastly, the font and style of the tutorial, black on white, was boring. If you want to get someone's attention with this, add colours and pictures.
The thing I liked, however, was the stick animations. Smooth and nice animation, but it lacked an animation for healing.

letters (demo) letters (demo)

ok, this is the type game that i want 2 make but cant find AS so cood u help me by giving me AS or a tutorial link or sumthing? thnx, i coodnt clok this game and i hated music, but i do like keyboard games.

AcidDimensions responds:

Basically, each letter is a button within an mc.

Code is:

on (keyPress "e") {
//do stuff
}

That should get you started just in case you aren't already.

Glad you like it. Stay funky.

!!!Word Blast!!! !!!Word Blast!!!

please, give me actionscript, this is just the sort of thing i'm looking 4, or at least giv me a tutorial if u used 1