Exile Preliminary 2 Exile Preliminary 2

Oh noes, I'm late!

Ah, Friday the 13th, the perfect day for me to write a late review for you.

First of all, I congratulate you on another completed chapter, and an award.
I see you have used your tablet wisely, and this much easier to watch than that of your previous style. In some points, you may have simplified the drawings a little too much. It's not bad, just might not be the best habit to get into (cutting corners).
The speech was better off this time, and it seemed that they were just having a conversation with each other, and not a few sound files sent to you by different people.
Overall mark, 8/10, because you improved since last time, but still have room to improve. Oh. It appears I just used the same word in that sentence twice, so now it sounds weird. I apologise.
Looking forward to Part 3 (or is that Chapter 3?).

RiverJordan responds:

Nupe, this be chapter 2, thus the "Chapter II"

Exile remastered is out though, make sure you check that one out =D and thanks for the review.

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

Needs work.

You need to be a lot less accepting than you were. You let quite a few crappy things stay in there, while others you could have stuck with the nicer ones. Some of them just had 2 keyframe loops for animations, and we don't want to see that.

Biosock Biosock

....

I would suggest you don't trace over pictures of characters for anything, because you needed to draw them on more angles. Try drawing them in your own style next time, it will make it easier. The voice acting does need some work, and try not to overdo it with the line tool next time.

Tim Burton on Newgrounds Tim Burton on Newgrounds

....

I remember the last time you submitted this. It hasn't changed a bit, only that it has gotten through this time. Most of the longer sentences went by far too quickly, while the shorter ones seemed to stay there a lot longer. And because it was slightly amusing and since you don't have Flash anymore and can't fix anything, you get a 4/10. Lucky you.

Exile Preliminary 1 Exile Preliminary 1

^0^

I shall state some things I personally dont like.
1. Didn't like the drawing style. 1 brush stroke per line would be nice.
2. It was a little boring, could use funny, even though it's not funny unless someone gets killed.
3. The voice acting reminded me of Family Guy in a way, because everyone sounded the same.
4. The voice acting lacked emotion, and so did the character's expressions.

Anyway, this flash deserves a lot more recognition than it recieved, a front page would have ben nice TOM.

The animation was brilliant, so overall this flash deserves a 7/10. Good job creepy stranger.

RiverJordan responds:

For your first point, i would like to point out that it was a new style i was trying out, I draw out everything by hand and scan it. I actually liked it until so many people complained, Exile 2 I am going to be using my mouse to draw most things, and I will be investing in a wacom tablet soon enough.
Also, exile 2 has some funny, but keep in mind this is not a comedy flash. umm, as for the other points, thanks for your input and i will work on that for the next ones :)
Lol yeah i've receieved a few emails saying it should get frontpage, everyone spam tom haha. Just kidding, unless you do it, then i have no problem with it :P
Thanks again
-Duchednier

KeybladeChroniclesTrailer KeybladeChroniclesTrailer

...

kinda looks like a bunch of kids (and a canary on fire) playing kingdom hearts. and waht no disney? oh well it was ok i guess.

PBass responds:

If by having KH qualities (such as keyblades and heartless) makes it look like Kingdom Hearts is being played, then yes I accomplished that. I'm not sure how the characters are 'playing' Kingdom Hearts any more than Sora does, but I suppose children's cosplay looks exactly the same as my animation. Yes that's right, no disney, it's a universe I created with KH qualities. Think of it as a parallel (spelling?) universe, where things are very different, yet have many similarities. The flaming canary is best described as a phoenix. I think I may however exchange his flames for feathers in the future, due to the extreme impossibility to animate him. Thanks for the review.

Turtle Park Massacre Turtle Park Massacre

lol

more more more!!!

metallica41 responds:

I'm guessing you liked it :)

New version is uploaded, should run faster now.
Just noticed a typo below, it should be 'from 20 to 25' not '12 to 25', sorry.

Piratey Piratey

'twas good and all, but wtf is up with pirate clock animations and lazy town songs???

SBC plays pacman SBC plays pacman

lol that was pretty funny, i likes how u drew pacman doing teh fingers insted of thumbs up on game thing. also, how do u make something look as though its painted cause i need 2 use it in a flash thing im making. pls reply or sumthing.

TooF Staring Contest TooF Staring Contest

k...

sorry about the decieving title (not) but to be truthful, i myself wonder "how the hell can this be so good?" but anyways, the TooF that looked stoned, uhh, his eyes r a bit, well, screwed up, if i were u, id just draw about 3 squigly lines on one side of the eye. but uthawise, brilliant, but not as good as the last. but u pointed that out. I think its best I shutup now.